Drag the handle to see the placement of an advertisment along with an example.
A Premium Homepage Takeover consists of the following adformats: Billboard Scrolling skin Double MPU Download the ad pack.
- The ads must have a distinct colour separation to the rest of the content on the MailOnline website. Any ads that are mostly white must a have a distinct 1 pixel dark border that separates it from onsite content.
- The scrolling skins will be visible on the page even as the user scrolls down the site.
- For the scrolling skins please refer to the PSD template as to where to include any call to actions. This will ensure that the call to actions will be visible in most used screen resolutions.
- The scrolling skins are a rich media creative but you will just need to provide us with the JPEG image and we will set it up for you. This format will not appear in tablet/mobile browsers.
- Any Video/Audio on the billboard and double MPU must be muted by default if set to autoplay. Option to switch audio on/off must be available.
- If the creative is an expandable it can only expand on click/tap or after rolling over for 3 seconds or more. For the latter, there must be a clear countdown clock. In its expanded state there should be a clear close button to collapse the expansion.
- Any file that exceeds the initial file weight for its HTML5 size limit must politely load in additional content. In these instances these formats must be 3rd party served via a rich media vendor. This includes video content which must be politely loaded in to an ad.
- You can only have one exit in the scrolling skins so please bare that in mind. If you require more than one exit then you need to book a Animated Scrolling Skin.
- The white middle section of the Scrolling Skin needs to be 1004px wide.