Drag the handle to see the placement of an advertisment along with an example.
970 x 250px - Billboard
506 × 1200px – Skin left
506 × 1200px – Skin right
50kb (JPEG, GIF, PNG)
Initial File Load
300kb (including images, HTML, CSS, JS)
Host Initiated Subload
2.2mb (including animation and/or video)
3rd Party Served Tags
Max 30 sec length for video (unlimited user-initiated). Supply video as MPEG4 (H.264-encoded) as AVI, MOV or MP4. For audio, Stereo AAC audio compression, 128 kbps + preferred. For Tablet activity this needs to be built via Inskin Media.
- This format is built in HTML5 via Celtra and must be built in house by our team.
- Rolling over specific elements in the billboard section will cause the content in the gutter sections to change.
- You can have a maximum of 5 different rollover elements in the billboard unit. Each one of these rollover elements will have a corresponding left and right hand gutter that will appear when the user rolls over the rollover marker.
- The first set of gutters to appear will be the first rollover marker.
- The gutters must have a distinct colour separation to the rest of the content on the MailOnline website. Any ads that are mostly white must a have a distinct 1 pixel dark border that separates it from onsite content.
- The gutters will be visible on the page even as the user scrolls down the site.
- For the gutters please refer to the PSD template as to where to include any call to actions. This will ensure that the call to actions will be visible in most people’s browser.
- This format will not appear in tablet/mobile browsers. If you would like to run this on Tablet you will need to book a Inskin PagePlus ad format.