Ideal for clients, planners and strategists who want to utilise bespoke tools to survey, analyse and spot trends in this fast-changing world.
All too often we rely on TGI pen portraits or prescriptive targeting to plan and buy against audiences and industry research has shown that people often have natural biases that influence their opinions about their audiences.
At Mail Advertising we reach a massive 71% of the UK population each month. We never judge our users, but instead create editorial that informs, entertains, sparks debate and challenges the status quo.
After investing heavily in fusing our consumer marketing touch points and editorial analytics, we are in the midst of a significant shift – one that will transform us from an activation partner to an organisation that can provide you with invaluable audience insights and content analytics.
Join us for an in-depth planning session that will showcase our three key planning tools that can help challenge assumptions:
- Pulse surveys to understand what readers really think about any topic
- Audience profiler to understand who is consuming editorial that matters
- Trending topics beta to be alerted to what is surging in real time
We will also cover products that help you
- CREATE stories that matter
- SYNDICATE to 32 million people across multiple channels
- MEASURE with modern research methods
Thursday 5th October 2017
8.30am start with breakfast
Imagination, 25 Store St, South Crescent, London, WC1E 7BL
RSVP to register your interest firstname.lastname@example.org
Places will be confirmed by the 25th – 27th Sept